Immigration for Corporations and Businesses
Whether you are a blue-chip giant or an emerging start-up, we use our expertise to help clients find the right immigration strategy to match their business strategy.
Goldblum & Pollins is recognized as one of our country’s leading corporate immigration law firms. We have decades of experience representing multinational companies, family businesses and start-ups in industries spanning information technology, engineering, pharmaceuticals, and the arts and media. We pride ourselves on the ability to spot tough issues and guide our corporate clients towards finding the best possible nonimmigrant and immigrant options for their international workforce.
Benefits of Hiring Goldblum & Pollins:
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification from the WBENC meeting your Supplier Diversity requirements.
- Creative and strategic solutions so you can hire the talent you need.
- Personal attention from our dedicated Corporations team.
- Free consultations regarding prospective hires, and unlimited consultation and advice via telephone and email.
- On-site training for your Human Resources Professionals.
- Customized case status reports on request.
Common Cases and Services:
- Intra-company transfers of executives, managers, and professionals with specialized knowledge (L).
- Cap-subject H-1B guidance, and consultation regarding F-1 Optional Practical Training employment, including as a direct route to permanent residence.
- Corporate investments for nationals of treaty countries, and related executive, supervisory, or specialized knowledge employees (E).
- Hiring nationals of Canada or Mexico pursuant to NAFTA (TN).
- Employer-sponsored permanent residence, including for EB-1C Multinational Managers and Executives, and the recruitment-based Labor Certification (PERM) process.
- Worksite Compliance: Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9 and E-Verify) Training, Audits, and Consultations.