Immigration for Families and Individuals
Goldblum & Pollins believes in the very American concept of family unification and has extensive experience navigating the United States immigration laws to realize this goal on behalf of our clients. Our attorneys consult with and represent individual clients regarding complex family-based immigration matters on a regular basis. Our staff's ability to communicate in a variety of languages, including Spanish, Russian, French, Italian, Portuguese and Catalan, facilitates the process. Whether advising a recently engaged or married couple, foreign family members, or those seeking naturalization, our experienced team will guide you through each step of the process.
BENEFITS OF HIRING GOLDBLUM & POLLINS:
- Creative and strategic solutions to support family unification.
- Personal attention from our dedicated team.
- Unlimited consultation and advice via telephone and email.
COMMON CASES AND SERVICES:
- Permanent residence for spouses of US Citizens, including removal of conditions on permanent residence after two years of marriage.
- Permanent residence for spouses and unmarried children of Lawful Permanent Residents, and married children and siblings of US Citizens.
- Permanent residence for parents of US Citizens.
- Temporary visas for a fiancé/fiancée of US Citizens (K visa).
- Employer-sponsored permanent residence, including for EB-1C Multinational Managers and Executives, and the recruitment-based Labor Certification (PERM) process.
- Worksite Compliance: Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9 and E-Verify) Training, Audits, and Consultations.