Immigration for Researchers, Scientists, and Artists
Our nation is home to some of the greatest research institutions in the world as well as a beacon for creativity and innovation in not only the sciences, but also the arts. As a full-service immigration law firm, our goal is to help research institutions hire and retain the best and brightest researchers and scientists from around the globe and to also assist individual scientists, researchers, educators, and artists to self-petition, so that they have the freedom to contribute their talents and innovations without restriction. Our dedicated team walks employers and foreign nationals through the full life-cycle of the immigration process, from the initial hire and non-immigrant visa, through immigrant (permanent) options, including employer-sponsored and self-sponsored processes.
We help scientists, researchers, and artists secure the nonimmigrant or immigrant status they need to continue their innovative work here in the United States.
Goldblum & Pollins is authorized immigration counsel to many of our nation’s preeminent research institutions, such as The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, the University of Pennsylvania, the University of Delaware, Temple University, and Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, and has vast experience successfully submitting EB-1B Petitions for Outstanding Researchers and Professors. We also have represented some of our nation’s most talented foreign scientists and artists to pursue J-1 Waivers based on research, EB-2 National Interest Waiver Petitions, and
O-1 and EB-1B Petitions for outstanding artists and performers. We provide comprehensive case management services to our research institution clients as well as to our individual self-petitioners, including discussing immigration strategy and planning, managing status expiration dates, and managing filings.
BENEFITS OF HIRING GOLDBLUM & POLLINS:
- Creative and strategic solutions so you can hire the talent you need.
- Personal attention from our dedicated team.
- Free consultations to students and post-doctoral fellows, as well as regarding potential hires.
- Unlimited consultation and advice via telephone and email.
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification from the WBENC meeting your Supplier Diversity requirements.
- Customized case status reports on request.
COMMON CASES AND SERVICES:
- Temporary O-1 Extraordinary Ability and P-1 Performer visas.
- Employer-sponsored permanent residence, including EB-1A Extraordinary Ability, EB-1B Outstanding Professor/Researcher Petitions, and National Interest Waiver petitions.
- Self-sponsored permanent residence, including EB-1A Extraordinary Ability and EB-2 National Interest Waiver petitions.
- Assistance with advisory opinions or waivers of Exchange Visitor (J) Two-Year Home Residence Requirement to secure H-1B or Lawful Permanent Resident status.