We are a full-service immigration law firm and certified women's business enterprise, with more than 30 years of experience in all aspects of immigration and nationality law. We are committed to providing quality, efficient services and solutions to all of our clients.
Our attorneys have experience assisting employers and foreign nationals in industries including health care, colleges and universities, multinational corporations and companies large and small, researchers in all fields and specialties, and investors and entrepreneurs, as well as individuals and families. Indeed, our clients include top-tier universities, health systems, and research organizations, and our nation's best and brightest foreign nationals.
We represent clients in immigration matters before all relevant governmental agencies, including the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Department of Labor (DOL), Department of State (DOS), and US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), as well as matters arising before the US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) at US Ports of Entry. Our experience in handling matters before government agencies gives us the skills necessary to serve the needs of our clients—before or after issues arise.
Our practice combines our expertise in immigration law with practical solutions, including, in the majority of our cases, flat fee billing and the latest in case management software, to provide our clients with the highest level of service.
Improving our country, one foreign national at a time.
The Goldblum & Pollins Advantage
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification from the WBENC meeting your Supplier Diversity requirements.
- Personal attention from our skilled attorneys and practice teams.
- All attorneys are members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), and constantly monitor developments in immigration law.
- Our attorneys maintain memberships in organizations relevant to their areas of emphasis, including NAFSA: Association of International Educators, and the International Medical Graduate Taskforce.
- Flat fee billing structures that include unlimited consultation and advice via telephone and email.