Health Systems, Hospitals, and Medical Providers
Goldblum & Pollins represents hospitals, health care systems, medical providers, and university medical centers, as well as their physicians, nurses, physical therapists, medical technologists, and other staff. The Firm is authorized immigration counsel to many of our nation’s preeminent medical institutions, such as The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, the University of Pennsylvania Health System, Main Line Health System, and Temple University Health System, and has represented some of our nation’s most talented foreign scientists to pursue J-1 Waivers and self-sponsorship. Our dedicated team walks employers and their foreign nationals employees through all aspects of the immigration process, from the initial hire and temporary visa options through the permanent residency process. We are acutely aware of the ever-changing climate within both the medical and immigration fields and offer thoughtful and strategic solutions that best serve our clients' needs.
Benefits of hiring Goldblum & Pollins:
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification from the WBENC meeting your Supplier Diversity requirements.
- Creative and strategic solutions so you can hire the talent you need.
- Personal attention from our dedicated Health Systems team.
- Free consultations regarding prospective hires, and unlimited consultation and advice via telephone and email.
- On-site training for your Human Resources Professionals.
- Customized case status reports on request.
Common Cases and Services:
- Temporary employment visas for faculty and staff (H-1B, O-1, TN).
- Employer-sponsored permanent residence, including EB-1B Outstanding Professor/Researcher Petitions, clinical and research-based National Interest Waiver Petitions, and Basic/Special Recruitment Labor Certification (PERM)-based Petitions.
- Assistance with advisory opinions or waivers of Exchange Visitor (J) Two-Year Home Residence Requirement to secure H-1B or Lawful Permanent Resident status.
- Worksite Compliance: Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9 and E-Verify) Training, Audits, and Consultations.