Immigration for Investors and Entrepreneurs
We help foreign nationals who want to invest in the United States—and their own futures.
The United States offers a dynamic market for you to establish and grow your business. There are both nonimmigrant and immigrant visas available to achieve this goal, including the E-2 Treaty Investor visa for entrepreneurs from one of 70 countries. These options, if used effectively, can provide a foreign national with an income and a means of securing permanent residence. Goldblum & Pollins has experience identifying and implementing immigration strategies that match your investment goals.
BENEFITS OF HIRING GOLDBLUM & POLLINS:
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification from the WBENC meeting your Supplier Diversity requirements.
- Personal attention from our dedicated team.
- Unlimited consultation and advice via telephone and email.
COMMON CASES AND SERVICES:
- Temporary employment visas (E, H-1B, J-1 "Entrepreneur In Residence" programs, TN) and consultation regarding F-1 Optional Practical Training.
- Self-sponsored permanent residence through the National Interest Waiver process.
- Employer-based permanent residence, including the EB-1C Multinational Executives and Managers classification, EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa Program, and Labor Certification (PERM) process.
- Worksite Compliance: Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9 and E-Verify) Training, Audits, and Consultations.