Area of emphasis
Colleges & Universities
J.D., cum laude, Villanova University School
B.S., summa cum laude, Oklahoma City University
NAFSA: Association of International Educators
American Immigration Lawyers Association
Pennsylvania Bar Association
Kristen Repyneck Dennis is Lead Attorney of Goldblum & Pollins' University Team. Kristen assists a variety of institutions of higher education in the hiring and retention of foreign national faculty and staff, managing nonimmigrant and immigrant processes for more than 15 colleges and universities and more than 300 foreign national employees. She provides counseling, training and policy development services to higher education employers, including Human Resource personnel and Department Chairs, regarding all aspects of employment-related immigration, and offers targeted seminars on various aspects of the nonimmigrant and immigrant visa processes. Prior to joining the Firm, Kristen's practice also included advising employers in traditional employment law and commercial litigation matters.
While attending law school, Kristen served as Managing Editor of Production for the Villanova Law Review, and from 2009-2010 served as a law clerk to the Honorable Norma L. Shapiro, U.S. District Judge for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Co-Presenter, Trump’s Travel Ban: Impact on Hiring, Employment, and HR, C4CM Human Resources Webinar, March 2017.
- Presenter, University of Delaware Forum on President Trump's Executive Order on Immigration, Information Session and Academic Forum, February 2017.
- Presenter, Immigration Issues in Hiring, Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE) Social Equity & Human Resources Conference, June 2016.
- Presenter, Life After Graduation: The University Role Advising & Advocating for Foreign Students, NAFSA Region VIII Conference, November 2015.
- Poster Presenter, Lobby or Lose: Lack of Post F-1 Options Means Losing F-1 Recruits, NAFSA Annual Conference, May 2015.
- Presenter, Lobby or Lose: DSOs Must Confront Lack of Options for Foreign Students, NAFSA Region VIII Conference, November 2014.
- Co-author, Plain Old Vanilla with a Twist and a Kick: The New Immigration ‘Employer Sanctions’, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2014.
- Co-author, We Truly Are Family: Same-sex Marriages under the U.S. Immigration Laws post-Windsor, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2014.